-5.2 C
Washington
Monday, December 5, 2022

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind—Can You Control It?

Our mind is responsible for a lot in our lives, including our actions, feelings, thoughts, behaviors, etc. But do you know that your brain’s subconscious has around 95% of brainpower? Your brain’s subconscious handles everything, from digesting food, breathing properly, and regulating other body functions. According to biomedical experts, the remaining 5% of your brainpower, the conscious mind, connects with the physical world.

What Happens If You Use Your Subconscious Mind?

Your subconscious mind only performs basic functions like information processing and what you should say and doesn’t play a part in your creativity or productivity. This means that when you’re thinking, memorizing, or making life decisions, you’re only using 5% of your brainpower. Think of all the possibilities, all the great things you could achieve, if you could control the remaining 95% of your mind.

The Hollywood movie ‘Lucy’ shows how people can get extraordinary mental and physical strength if they tap into their brainpower. You might be surprised to hear this but gaining control over your mind is a way of gaining control over your life.

Biomedical experts doing hacks to control your subconscious mind

Hacks to Control Your Subconscious Mind

Now that you know how important controlling your subconscious mind is, it’s time for you to learn more about it. Here are some hacks that will start your journey of hacking your mind to achieve any goal that you set!

1- Visualize Your Success

The most important thing to control your subconscious mind is visualizing your success. Once you can visualize your success, you’ll likely achieve any goal you want to accomplish.

According to a 1996 study at Michigan State University, 43% of patients who received instruction in the form of images followed their homecare plan properly. All 200 patients were discharged from the emergency room and suffered from lacerations. The research team called them three days later after providing them with text-only and visual images instructions. The patients with visual images instruction had a better memory of the instructions, with 46% answering the questions right. On the other hand, only 6% could answer the question correctly in the group that received text-only instructions. From this research, we can determine that adding a visual element to our goal elevates our chances of succeeding.

However, the goal you’re visualizing doesn’t have to be something great, like ruling the world, landing on Mars, etc. It can be something simple like setting your mind on a promotion, moving to another country, saving for a house, or getting into a college. Remember, only you can define your idea of success. Just visualize the idea, work hard, and your subconscious brain will help you get there.

2- Use Meditation to Get in Touch with Your Mind

According to scientific researchers, exercise can improve many mental health disorders like stress, anxiety, and depression. Therefore, to keep your brain and subconscious healthy, you need to exercise regularly. But is there another method that can help you tap into your brain? Yes, there is, and it’s called meditation!

For centuries, people have used mediation to relax their minds and gain control of their subconscious. Moreover, meditation will also improve your overall well-being.

Meditating for 10 minutes daily will help you better understand how your mind works. According to the University of Sussex research, people who meditate regularly have more knowledge of their subconscious brain activity, leading them to gain more conscious control over their bodies and minds. In this study, the team gathered 57 participants and asked them to push a button whenever they felt like it.

Of those 57, 11 practiced mindful meditation, and 46 didn’t. When the results came, the researchers were fascinated. There was less gap between the time their subconscious brain decided to push the button and when the actual activity happened in people who didn’t practice mindful meditation. However, the 11 participants who practiced mindful meditation were able to push away their subconscious mind decision and push the button whenever they wanted.

This clearly suggested that people who practiced mediation were more in-tune with their minds and had a better control over their decision-making processes.

Biomedical experts suggest regular meditation to know your subconscious mind

3- Set Your Goals by Writing Them Down

You might have heard how learning by writing your goals down engraves those points in your memory. The same happens with writing down your goals. With the world moving so fast and millions of opportunities everywhere, it’s easier for our minds to be distracted and forget about our goals. You might think of your goals often, but your subconscious brain will make no effort to achieve them without writing them down.

According to a study, 42% of people who write down their goals regularly are more likely to achieve them. In the study, the researchers determined that by writing your goals again, your subconscious mind will get in touch with what your conscious mind wants and will push you to achieve those goals. You already know that your subconscious mind is involved in decision-making, and letting your subconscious mind know about your goals will surely help you achieve them!

4- Take Care of Yourself

This goes without saying, but you can’t practice gaining control over your mind with an unhealthy body. However, taking care of yourself is a broad subject and varies from person to person. Here are some simple steps you can take to improve your physical and mental health.

  • Exercise regularly
  • Drink enough water
  • Follow a healthy diet
  • Get enough sleep
  • Avoid drugs and alcohol

Fitness experts recommend drinking enough water for a healthy mind

These simple tricks can help you get better control of your subconscious mind, but do you know who can guide you better? Biomedical expert and author Jean Fallacara. Jean has created some of the best books on neuroscience calisthenics and can surely help you gain more control over your mind and body.

Moreover, he also has a Cyborg work routine that will assist you in gaining maximum control of your mind and body. Visit his website or get in touch with him to learn more about biohacking to experience cyborg gains.

Latest news
Related news

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here